View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
ironass
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanked 3,616 Times in 2,397 Posts

UPDATE The Syd KoD has started already.

Just flashed the SuperSlim, DeOdexed, MF8, ROM and I appear to be having a problem with my custom ringtones, notifications and alarms being recognised. Have reflashed the ROM using Odin but still the same problem. Strange, it didn't happen to me on all the other ROM's. Will give the dev a shout.

EDIT Have reverted back to the MF5 nandroid that I made prior to flashing MF8. Will re-download MF8 and re-try later.

UPDATED, UPDATE Panic over! It must have been a dodgy download for me. Re-downloaded the Stock, modified, MF8 ROM and flashed with Odin and then flashed the CF-Auto-Root and then PhilZ Recovery, (you have to flash CF-Auto_Root if you want the PhilZ custom recovery, otherwise, no need). Everything appears hunky dory now!

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS
Last edited by ironass; June 25th, 2013 at 07:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
Sydney99 (June 25th, 2013)