Thread: Support TV App help/setup
View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tlicious1020

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher_csr View Post
with the app that lets you control your tv and cable box, it seems like you should be able to stream whats currently on tv to you phone, whenever i click on a show that is on, it just vibrates and flashes red at the top of the phone. is it possible to stream shows or am i missing something? thanks for the help. love the phone so far. thanks
Can't help but to laugh a little. When you select a show your phone will vibrate and flash red at the top of the phone. At that point the show you selected should have popped up on your tv screen. The shows that appear on your phone are the ones that are now playing on your cable or satellite provider tv stations. You can set it to remind you about shows and automatically turn the tv on for the show.

For me it's quicker to search for the name of movies or tv shows using the search feature on the tv app for my phone rather than using the remote control for my cable box.

Hint: I wish I could use my phone to control my tv and cable box with my Seidio Active case on my phone.You can't always get what you want right Seidio?
Last edited by marctronixx; June 25th, 2013 at 10:06 AM.