View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2241 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak916 View Post
MotoX headed to Sprint? Another rumor about the MotoX phone.

Mysterious Motorola X phone picture pops up, testing as the XT1056 on Sprint's LTE
If they went with a dual-core, that tells me that Google is taking baby steps with regards to changing the attitude on Motorola. That's perfectly fine for me, as I still have another year until I'm upgrade eligible. Overall, it does seem like Google is showing good initiative to move Motorola in the right direction. My estimated timeframe for Google to really instill their influence in 2 years from the formal purchase (which wasn't finalized, until around this time last year). So, Google has made much faster progress with Motorola than I anticipated, but I'm looking at the Moto X as a new beginning. The true tell will be their superphone next year. That said, I am still very intrigued to see what this year's X phone will look and feel like.

Heck, if there's a way for Google to market this phone, So You Think You Can Dance is in its 10th season, which could be a great opportunity to market the X Phone. X= Roman Numeral 10