View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2013, 01:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nimitz87

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
did this get sorted or are you still stuck ?
was fixed, however a random reboot broke it again it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty85 View Post
im under the impression he was sorted,now is stuck again.

is that the md5 you are actually getting? or just the one listed?

if thats not the one youre actually getting, check it and make sure. a bad download could easily casue the symtoms youre having.

once youve verified the md5,have you tried booting it directly to phone memory? use a imilar command:

fastboot boot imagename.img

that should boot it directly into phone memory. if that works,try restoring your working nandroid at that time,or flashing a rom.

try flashing as matching boot image,to be on the safe side,and let me know if there are any errors.

if the phone still wont boot,try booting the boot image,just like with the recovery,just use the boot image name instead of the recovery image name.(example fastboot boot boot.img)
sorry, yes it is the correct md5 and checked with a hasher.

I also tried the touch/standard versions just for the hell of it.

I just tried the

fastboot boot imagename.img

when I do this the phone reboots, but not into recovery, if I vol down + power and try to reboot into recovery the same thing happens, hangs on entering recovery, and then reboots into a boot loop.

Quote:
try flashing as matching boot image,to be on the safe side,and let me know if there are any errors.

if the phone still wont boot,try booting the boot image,just like with the recovery,just use the boot image name instead of the recovery image name.(example fastboot boot boot.img)
I'm not sure I follow what you mean by flashing a matching boot image.

where do I get the boot.img from? extract it from one of the ROM's?

sorry for such long delayed reply's, I work the third shift :/

I appreciate any and all feedback
Last edited by Nimitz87; July 2nd, 2013 at 01:53 PM.