View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2013, 02:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,871 Times in 1,946 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
I just wanted to make a comment. I have been maintaining a very detailed list of all of my reviews/links in the 1st message of this thread (and list of upcoming review in the 2nd message). But as time passes by, we move on to different phones and different smart devices, and not everybody will be checking Note 2 section of the forum. Who knows, maybe once N3 is released I will head over that section where I will continue posting my reviews. The point, is that I WILL CONTINUE reviewing more gadgets and accessories, and plan to keep updating this thread and it's first post with a list of all of my reviews.

So, I would recommend you guys subscribing to it (first post that is) to be notified whenever it's updated with a new review. This way, doesn't matter which section of the forum I'm posting in - index of all reviews will stay in one place, here.
One suggestion I can make, for the mods/guides, is to separate your "universal" accessory reviews from your "Note 2" specific reviews. So, for any "universal" accessories that you review, those can be placed in one centralized location in one of the general android sub-forums (for all phandroid members to see). Then, the device specific reviews can also be routed/linked/transferred to the proper forum for the specific device. Considering they were able to consolidate all your reviews, I'm sure it won't be difficult to route your different reviews.

Your reviews are so thorough, that it would be a shame for anybody to miss out on them, especially the universal accessories that could apply to all Android owners, not just Note 2 peeps. Just my .02.