View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2013, 08:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
matther22xdroid

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoderra View Post
I need help. I've got the Verizon Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545), and recently rooted it using the all in one tool from xda. I've also flashed the Google Play Edition S4 ROM, but I want to switch back. How do I go back from the ROM? I'm using ROM manager, and backed up before I flashed the ROM, but when I want to load the backup from before the ROM, it says there is a mismatch and can't restore. Can someone please help me?
Not everyone does but it's always good to research how to undo what your doing before you do it, it really helps to know incase you don't like it. Also be sure to always make a backup of your current ROM to your ExtSD(you could accidentally delete that backup on your phone if wiping before hand) card before you rom. But use CWM Recovery rather then RomManager as you will have less problems... I hope the info and links these other guys give you helps!
Last edited by matther22xdroid; July 3rd, 2013 at 09:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to matther22xdroid For This Useful Post:
yoderra (July 3rd, 2013)