Thread: General Nexus 5 Speculation
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
ArmageddonX
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus5 - Nexus10
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjacks12 View Post
I'm guessing the next big feature for the Nexus line will be LTE. I thought about waiting, but don't have LTE on my carrier anyway, plus my craptivate died....bought the 4 and have no regrets. It's a pretty future-proof phone.
Yes, I have been considering the future of LTE and would like a phone equipped with 4G. That would probably be the only determining factor for me.

I would like to switch to T-Mobile or Verizon. I know that T-Mobile is making Phoenix (where I live) a priority for their new LTE network. However I know that Verizon does not support the Nexus 4. In addition the Nexus 4 does not have LTE, so IDK what to do TBH.

I know I want a Nexus phone because of the superior experience I've have on my Nexus 10. That's the only thing I am sure of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkkw View Post
If the past 3 years are any indication, it will absolutely be out by the end of the year. The last two years, Google has held a press conference to announce/unveil it in the end of October, then release it early to mid November. Who makes it and what it will contain as far as hardware specs go is uncertain though, only rumor.
Thank you so much! I figured this would be the deal with the new release. I think I will wait patiently and weight my options. =)
"If anyone's head is acting an antenna, seek help or wear tin foil." ~ EarlyMon