View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
hbryder

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3 Galaxy SIII TMO Galaxy Note 10.1
Carrier: tmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven56706 View Post
After 1 week, might give up on the Galaxy S4

ok i converted to the GS4 from an iphone and now, i might be regretting that i did. I put in the fixes last week when i posted the thread on here. But now it appears that i might have to go back to apple.

here are the list of complaints:

Bluetooth is a pain in the ass. I go into my car and it stays on for a bit and then my car just drops the connection. My car apparently asks for a MAP request. My iphone 5 never asked for a map request. Then when i do it, it stays for awhile and then drops the connection again.

I cant use my Beats headphones or Bose headphones remote control functions. As in the little changing of the song and the volume buttons on the cord. Apparently there is a design flaw because of this and thats why. How f'ing lame.

Then the Facebook app doesnt allow all my albums to be viewed. I can only see the most recent.

The battery is shit too. i thought it would be more powerful as it was being advertised but nope... it sucks. i barely used it and i was down 10 %.

if all those things were corrected, it would be the perfect phone. Love the large screen and the colors. Love the fact i can change shit around and have widgets on the phone. Love the memory upgrade. But the flaws might be a deal breaker.

any words of encouragement.
Have you considered that the phone may be faulty, have you taken it in to your provider? Also do you know others with the phone, maybe you can see if theirs will connect to your car and check the headphones. As for the facebook app, leave feedback or contact the app developer it might be something they can add to the next update. If you are interested there are apps that will allow you to view all your facebook albums along with dropbox and drive. I use Astro file manger. Android is a completely different animal, there are so many more things that it offers not to mention all the stuff samsung added to the phone, it's sure to have some issues, most of which are usually corrected with time & updates. It's important to let you carrier know the issues you are having. Good luck If you stick with it I'm sure you won't regret it!
The Following User Says Thank You to hbryder For This Useful Post:
Damar1979 (July 10th, 2013)