Thread: General Rumors
View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #90 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Okay, so just in case some people haven't seen any of the concept videos that I've been harping about, these videos are the reason that none of the rumors on the Note 3 are extraordinarily appealing to me and the only real thing that would blow me away is one of the concepts, true to life, and ready to put out into production:

FPD Japan 2010
Samsung Youm Display - Flexible Display - AMOLED and Transparent OLED Screens - YouTube

Flexible amoled concept video from back in 2011
Samsung Flexible AMOLED Display Concept - YouTube

CES 2011
Samsung Flexible OLED display Hands-on - YouTube

April 2012
TEST - Ecran Samsung YOUM incassable - Unbreackable YOUM Samsung flexible Amoled display - YouTube

Keynote CES 2013
Samsung Flexible Displays Concepts . Keynote CES 2013 - Video presentation - YouTube
Samsung NEW Galaxy S5, Note 3 and devices with Youm Flexible Displays and the Coolest Ad. - YouTube

Newest concept video
Samsung shows us the future of display and wearable tech in new concept video
Samsung concept video for wearables and phones - YouTube

So any rumors about the 4 different versions of the Note 3 sound okay, but considering they've been dancing around flexible displays for the past 2.5-3 years, I just want to know how long until the Note becomes a true phone / tablet hybrid, with flexible display and s-pen integration!
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
Atma (July 11th, 2013)