View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
CJUphoria
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj14x View Post
How did you move the files over to sd card? Can you verify that the files are on your SD card? (not using the gallery, but using whatever file explorer you are using)?
If you are using the stock Samsung "Myfiles", go to All Files, SD Memory card, and try to find your pictures in the folders there (assuming that is where you moved it to). Once you find the photos, next step would be to get them to your gallery.

Too late to do so if you haven't already done this, but do you have your photos auto-upload to google plus (instant upload) or to dropbox (camera upload)? If not, it may be something to consider - in case you lose your phone, or it crashes, or you accidentally delete your pictures.

If you already had one of these enabled, you can just download your pictures from there to your phone.
I used the stock Samsung MyFiles. I selected the folder with pics and long pressed it and selected MOVE and selected the SD card.
I found the folder of my pics that I moved on SD card. I attached a screen shot of it but as you can see no thumbnails and when I click on pic it says LOAD FAIL.
I do have my pics backed up in my PC, but I do have already organized around 1000 pics into categories on my phone. Those I haven't tried moving. I just tried moving a big picture folder of random pics I haven't yet organized yet..around 2000 pics.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2013-07-11-09-00-38~02.png (67.7 KB, 9 views)