View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #650 (permalink)
MoodyBlues
- Crazy peacock person -
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (rooted), Motorola Atrix 2, Motorola Atrix 4G (retired), Motorola Bravo (retired
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 1,533 Times in 939 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by argedion View Post
When I plug in my android into any of the other systems I have tried I don't get to view my files like i am able to do with OpenSuse now. The others would only show the camera folder and thats it. or at least for me. I guess OpenSuse has MTP built in where as others don't seem to. Mostly I use Airdroid anyway don't like the cables holding me back but plugging in my phone to the computer this eve just to charge it a bit and bam found out OpenSuse does this for me. To Me its a great find Ever since ICS I havent' been able to do this.
Honey, I've been doing this all along on all of my computers and Android devices. When I access my phones' file systems from any of my computers, I have to navigate to their DCIM directory--it doesn't go there by default and limit me to only that location.

Quote:
Not that I will use it that much because Airdroid rocks but still nice to know it exist somewhere.
Funny--I LIKE Airdroid, but I almost never use it...because I don't need to!

Quote:
Now if you're still confused take two of these and call me in the morning