View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGrandizer View Post
I wish I had luck with the app. I've been experiencing what some other Note 2 users have been experiencing. Launching the app turns the screen off and makes the device unresponsive to anything. Home, capactive buttons don't work (dead). Tapping the screen does nothing. I have to hit the power button a couple times to get my lock screen up. Then launch an app shortcut off the lock screen, go to task manager and kill it.

Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. Clearing out the cache had no effect. Rebooting the phone, powering off and on; still have the issue.

Definitely going to talk to iBOLT support about it. When I have more free time to experiment, I'll boot my Note 2 in safe mode and see if the app works. If it works in safe mode, then I know some app or setting is conflicting with it.
Oh shoot, I forgot. When I complained about the app, they sent me their pre-release updated APK to install and try it out. That's why its working Email them for sure. They have a new version that's going to hit Google Play soon, and it actually works!!!

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
Mikestony (March 9th, 2014)