View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #290 (permalink)
PyroSporker

Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanked 1,104 Times in 606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidexpat View Post
When you hit the + button you get the same options. You still have only one Mobile number,home number or work number you can add.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
This is not correct.
I just now went into a random contact, edited the contact, tapped on the + sign and added an additional mobile number. When I tap on the + sign i have the option of adding multiple mobile, home, work, etc numbers...

Do you want me to post a screen grab?
Based on prior posts, it seems like Androidexpat is overseas (compared to USA) if I am understanding correctly?
In the past, some carriers have taken liberties and modified People. Not entirely likely, but there is a small chance that there could be a carrier difference here. Androidexpat, it may help if you are able to identify which version of People your phone is using and which build of Android and Sense software your One is running.

In People there is a nice way to link contacts and associate multiple numbers. Look for a small icon that looks like chain links. You can have multiple Mobile numbers linked under one contact card.
There are Groups you could set up.
There is also a clever way to Merge contacts.

I can see your frustration though. On my old device with Sense 4+ running & People v4.5.468279, There is a hard limit per new unlinked contact card. I can only have these amounts Per Contact I'm adding:

I wonder what happens if you set up A contact on a different device or in Gmail with multiple Mobile numbers on one contact and then import it as a vCard(.vcf)/.csv/contact card/?
Last edited by PyroSporker; July 13th, 2013 at 03:04 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PyroSporker For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (July 13th, 2013), marctronixx (July 13th, 2013)