View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Thors

Device(s): HTC ONE
Carrier: 02

Ok so its defo not an app as i have none installed after a second reset, it threw another wobbly today, it was accessing my photos then turning the camera on and taking photos randomly then opening my messages and typing garbage randomly, think the phone will have to go back, and the lock screen thing is annoying me now as if i get a message I cant use the message icon as the shortcut, even when i get a call i cant use the green phone icon to answer, just done the 4.2.2 update as well, still no change, cant unlock my phone using the icons, if i swipe the icon really quick it will unlock but to try it normally it wont unlock, I have to use the screen to unlock...So off back to the carphonewarehouse were I got it from and see what they say.....

UPDATE:

So alls I can say is the service at carphone warehouse is second to none, took it back this morning and explained the problem to them, as I had only had the phone 3 weeks they changed it for a brand new one no arguments, very nice staff the way it should be, couldnt be a happier bunny!!!!!
Last edited by marctronixx; September 7th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.