View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #45 (permalink)
Rudedawg

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 DjeMBeY MGA ROM
Carrier: EE

Sorry dude Ive read it and read it and it makes no sense to me pal. Flashed CWM version. Much simpler. However the removed roms stated do not include Drop box and chat on as these remained. No interference from titanium. Sorry mate.
I dont mean to slate your guide , merely as it is not as straight forward as you claim.

I am aware you didn't mention csc packages BUT when you click the link you provided to pick my ROM download , There is only one set of downloads mentioned by Djembey that refer to ODIN. Do you see my point? See the first pic I posted. It states go to Post #3. So you can see how I made my first mistake.

Also can someone please screenshot their about phone section so i can marry it up. Ta.

EDIT: Correction the apps including Chat on and drop box were remembered by my google account. So all is fine there.

Also Please tell me this is the correct section to download from? All from the first post in Djembeys thread.

a bit late now as the ROM seems successful via CWM but this is really playing with my mind.
Last edited by Rudedawg; July 13th, 2013 at 01:28 PM.