Thread: Accessory Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #411 (permalink)
cybertec69

Device(s): Verizon S3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szadzik View Post
Cannot be bothered with a case. If the back turns out to be as slippery as S3 I will just get a back replacement that is leathery and not slippery and I am happy. I do not have children and even if I did, I would not let them use my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicTek View Post
Just FYI, I got my China version of the Neo Hybrid and it's pretty obvious that it's a fake because the bumper is plastic, lol. My kids think my phone looks like a big iphone now, which I don't mind - I like the look of iPhone, just not the actual product. For $7 I'm glad I tried it, now I won't mind dropping the money on the real deal.
I also got one of those knock off china made Spigen cases, you know when it is a knock off when the metal buttons are attached to the TPU, on the original the buttons are part of the metal frame. The knock off case you can not slip the TPU on the phone and then the metal bumper, the metal bumper has to be on the TPU and then you slip the phone into the case "which should not be the case", also since the buttons are on the TPU itself and are HUGE, any slight pressure on the power button will turn the phone on "not a good thing". I tossed the case out, live and learn.