Thread: General Q Thoughts
View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,920 Posts

Woah...I didn't realize that they only put 4gb of RAM in this beast of a machine. My laptop and the dock is starting to really have issues, but it has the same amount of RAM, running only on a core2duo processor. It's still fast enough, for my needs at home, but I'd hope for 6-8gb of RAM on the Ativ Q, considering the dual operating systems and loading up all of the Android tablet apps that I currently use on my Note 8.0.

One of my main thoughts on the ATIV Q, is if Samsung is going to integrate some of the great software that they have on all of the Note series phones and tablets. I think that was the biggest thing that held me back from buying the 700T. It didn't have any of the hover view integration (w/ S-Pen) that any of the Android tablets had. Since the ATIV Q is both Windows and Android, I hope they find a way to integrate that software. I love being able to hover over emails and just read the quick preview.