View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
chrisrhondda
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: 02

Thumbs up S4 Wont play music & format memory card probs

Hi all i'm new to the android world after venturing away from same onld apple stuff again and again, anyways my problems i have are is

1. Unable to play music albums (sorry but the player does not support this type of audio file) if i do however get an album to start to play it will play one or 2 tracks at full length and then skip through the others playing like 1 second of each song very very frustrating i tell u lol. I've tried using different music players etc. with no luck.

2. This issue is with my sandisk ultra 64gb class 10 memory card. I purchased this memory card so that i would have plenty of storage on my handset however i decided to format the sd to see if it would fix my music issue but when i went to format from the phone it asks me am i sure i want to erase everything etc. so i click accept and then it unmounts and remounts and my data is still there it doesnt delete it, my card isnt encrypted or anything so im lost.

The only thing i did do was upgrade the firmware to 4.2.2 which allows me to transfer apps to sd but thats the only thing i have done, i have tried factory reset the lot if someone can help me i will be very very happy peroson indeed