View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2013, 07:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
ironass

Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanked 3,607 Times in 2,393 Posts

Hello and welcome to Android Forums lardos!

Normally I quote a new poster's problem but as you have given such a concise and lengthy description, which does help, I won't bother.

In a nutshell, it would appear that you have become, "Flash Happy", in an effort to sort out your problems... which they have not.

PLAN A:

Assuming that you are still rooted, try flashing the PhilZ.tar in recovery via Odin as per #1.1 - #1.5 of the PhilZ CWM Recovery - Dummies Guide and see if that helps.

PLAN B:

IMHO the time has come to bite the bullet, and do a Factory Reset and flash a stock Samsung firmware using Odin before going on to root and recovery and custom ROMs.

Just a thought... you haven't, during all your flashes, changed your .PIT file by any chance have you?

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS
Last edited by ironass; July 21st, 2013 at 07:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
lardos (July 22nd, 2013)