View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2013, 06:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
sOulbAit
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebaKL View Post
Ok, I didn't try tracking on my s4 yet, because I was working abroad for a while, but I had very good results for cycling, running and other activity, using Endomondo and google's very own, My Tracks.

With Endomondo I was able to edit track by mapping it manually, using their online interface. Sometime, bad reception would result in some funny lines, showing me running across buildings. But overall that map worked great, and the app has a massive amount of features.

Regardless tho, if that's Samsung acknowledged problem, I don't think any app will work right till they fix it.
Thanks SebaKL: I downloaded the free version of Endomondo this morning and went out and did my 3.1 mile run. It came up with 3.28 miles. For the running, I need it to have a little better accuracy, so the calculation are a little more exact,( I believe it is the phone, I am going to call AT&T and see about getting an exchange. Thank you so much for your help.

Here is a link for my 5K (Official 3.1 miles) run from the other night. It showed 3.41 miles. You can zoom in and see how the map tracks are way off:

Jim Bailey Athlete East Palatka, FL, USA | RunKeeper