View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus96 View Post
Since not everyone has micro usb cables I've been searching for a small charge cable for my keychain in case i ever need to use my phone as a usb drive at computer away from home. The 3-in-1 looks like it could work but i see the loop strap is located on the cap of the cable. Doesn't look very securely attached. How easy is it for the cable to come off from the cap?
Good question! The cap on micro-usb side has latching hooks so it's not easy to take it off. It's very secure. All this time I couldn't understand why they made it so hard to take it off, until you asked a question. Now it makes sense

I'm actually planning to order a few more of these cables just to make sure I didn't get one with a bad micro-sd connector. But in general, that micro-sd card reader is not a big deal for me. This is the shortest cable you can get, it's very portable and durable, and actually let's you charge Note 2 at full 2A charge speed. And micro-sd pocket could be used to store extra card.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~