View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2013, 08:11 PM   #684 (permalink)
sfbloodbrother

Device(s): Two Nexus 7's, Note 10.1, 4 Desktops, HP Chromebook 11, Moto g
Carrier: Boost Mobile

bbbloodbrothercccx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoodyBlues View Post
Just wanted to comment on a Twitter client I've been using recently. It's called Polly and it's still very early in its life, so it's not packed with a zillion features [yet!]. I used to use Pidgin and really loved it, as it allowed multiple simultaneous accounts, but after Twitter did...SOMETHING...to their API, it no longer worked. (Pidgin still works great with other services, just not Twitter--and that's the only one I actually care about.)

I like Polly for what it offers at this point, and I look forward to improvements/enhancements in its features. Just the mere fact that it works with Twitter AND lets me have all my Twitter accounts running and functional at the same time is great.

If you're looking for something to replace Pidgin as a Twitter client, give Polly a try.
How is it compared to HotTot? Right now, HotTot is not letting me sigh in, think I have to reconnect to my twitter account.
Please consider joining our IBM World Community Grid team here on Phandroid. Use your Android powered Phone/Tablet to research into finding cures to humanities toughest problems like AIDS, Clean Water, and Green energy! To learn more, please visit: http://androidforums.com/computers/818420-lets-cure-cancer-our-phones.html