View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #23 (permalink)
Tlicious1020

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGWillikers View Post
Anyone else blow the speakers in their One? I'm pretty sure it happened from the old school ringing alarm sound being at max volume, so there's a warning for folks.
No, I assume your case is why T-Mobile issued an update to lower the sound output of the phone. There were cases of people blowing their speakers. I can understand why this happens but I think a vast majority of individuals who purchased the One lowered the volume from day one because the sound quality was unbelievable.

The HTC EVO 4G had a great speaker and the speaker on the EVO 3D was a cruel joke. Those of us who have had these phones knew we got the loudness of the EVO 4G back with the HTC One. But it was too loud for a lot of us.

If Sprint lowered the sound output I would be pissed. Everyone in the office took notice of the speaker quality on my phone when it chimed at me because a text did not go out on the network. Everyone started starring at each other and my phone was in my pocket. I just smiled and said it was my phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tlicious1020 For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (July 26th, 2013)