View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2010, 09:05 PM   #218 (permalink)
Reddog80p

Device(s): Droid Inc
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy jetson View Post
on phone with vzw now. They are trying to tell me that I can't order until 29th...waiting to speak to manager... they gave a new number 800 201 0521, some type of web support. They are telling me I can web order now or wait until tomorrow and use a promo i am eligible for on some of my lines on my family plan, allowing me to upgrade from a feature phone early to a smart phone. Problem being at moment, if i upgrade tonight it blows my wifes ni2 versus using one of my kids lines to upgrade...
So, I should be able to use code tomorrow on line, but the greater question is why won't they let me pre order on the phone?
All the web support is going to do is walk you through online ordering. If your wifes NE2 is grandfathered in $100 every two years I would not mess with or it will change to the new $30-50 next time you upgrade depending on your plan price. The reason they don't take phone orders is becuase they were not supposed to in the first place. I think somehow some ppl were able to slip through as things must have not been properly blocked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reddog80p For This Useful Post:
elroy jetson (April 21st, 2010)