View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #182 (permalink)
OcalaFlGuy

Device(s): LG Nexus 4-16G LG Spirit (Sold) LG Motion (Sold), 2 DroidX (Sold)
Carrier: TMetroPCS

No, I'm not changing phones anytime soon. I'm just REALLY curious.

'Sides, I have my Motion to sell before I get to the Spirit for sale. (And that needs to happen Soon.)

One of the reasons I signed on with Metro when I did was to get in on the last hours of the $55 plan. I am in no hurry to pay $60 More A Year for "the same plan".

I have said before that I laugh at how data speeds are so much, "mine is bigger than yours". I mean it. Right now I'm getting consistent 4-6s. That does everything I need a signal to do.

My Spirit too does everything I need it too. Even my second choice of case and screen protectors works for me. There's just no need for me to fixed something that ain't broke. Of course, that still doesn't mean I'm not curious and want to see the two different networks at work. When you take my rebate and the $80 my Droid X's got me, my Spirit ended up costing me $80. If I use it for a year (sometime after the end of this one) $80 for a years usage on this nice of a phone is an OK deal for me.

If I absolutely HAD TO get a new phone Right Now, I'd do whatever it took to come as close to $300 as I could for a GSM S3.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
The Following User Says Thank You to OcalaFlGuy For This Useful Post:
elcocho852 (July 27th, 2013)