View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

I know what you are saying regarding UE 600vi. See, originally those were released 2 years ago as UE 600 without in-line remote. I have read about some of the quality issues, even UE logo rubbing off after a week or so of use. UE 600vi was introduced a year later with in-line remote and improved quality.

When you go to Amazon, UE600 and UE600vi are combined into one product review where 600 listed under "earphones" and 600vi under "headsets". When you look for majority of negative reviews talking about shorting out or quality problems, those refer to older 600 model.

I do wish they would have flat cable since it provides a more durable design, but it still feels durable enough. Also, L-shaped connector is definitely big plus since in my previous experience it's where I usually break cable. Sound wise between UE and Klipsch, they are both good but when you hear the clarify of highs in UE and experience the space of the sound (instead of in your ear closed space) - I can't go back to S4A II

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~