View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2013, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpanicbobby View Post
I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I was heavily tempted to upgrade to an S4. Now that I've seen some rumored pics and specs of this behemoth I'm pretty sure this will be my next phone. I really like the idea of that huge 5.7" screen and 3000 mAH battery. The only question I really have is will it fit in my pockets? Guess I'll have to wait until it's actually released to find out.
Why wait? Just go into the store and see how the Note 2 feels/fits. If that doesn't fit in your current pockets, I wouldn't wait on the Note 3. Best case scenario (as far as size) is that it will be slightly smaller than the Note 2 (assuming 5.7 inch screen, crammed into a smaller overall size than the Note 2). Other than that, there's really no way for a screen bigger than 5.7 inches, to be smaller overall than the Note 2. Theoretically, it could be less "thick" than the Note 2, but the overall size will have to increase if it ends up 6 inches or more.