View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

First of all, thank you for a feedback about the kitchen! I know a broken refrigerator in our kitchen and 2 little ones at home is not an excuse to put all the stuff on the countertop Steve, now you can go back to your last 16 posts in 5 days about 4.3 update

Regarding the battery and Anker, since I'm part of their power user program I get a lot of the review units (as you can see from here: http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/708384-twister-reviews-note-2-accessories.html) and so far been very impressed with their batteries. From what I heard, the company was started by a few former Google employees, and they actually don't design any of their stuff but rather work with HK manufacturers to find a product which is re-branded and sold under Anker name. But every product they sell is tested to meet every standard and specific quality control that's why they offering 18-month warranty. I know I review a ton of different products from a lot of different vendors, but with Anker you never know what is the next product they are going to add to their line.

But as you can see the reason I posted this review in Nexus 7 section because that's the only battery that works well with a cover/case I'm using. Trust me, when you have 2 little kids at home with 2x Nexus 7, and one runs out of battery - you don't want to see a fight they have over who is using the remaining N7. With Slim3, I just pop it in so they can continue using it. Btw, the case is Poetic hardbook cover.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~