View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
shalemail
AF Contributor

Device(s): Motorola Atrix HD (worn out and showing it's age) Motomaker Moto X - ordered
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfedude88 View Post
So even though I just want a plain white one, if I go into AT&T are they actually going to b selling the 32gb version or is that on moto maker only?
32 GB version will only be available on Motomaker at launch for AT&T. There has been no announcement yet as to whether they will offer 32GB on other carriers at all. Also no word if the standard black and white in stores will ever be offered with a 32GB option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covert_Death View Post
idk and that is what im worried about... im getting one on VZW but need the 32Gb version and will wait if i have to but im SO FUCING TIRED of storage cap exclusives. you might as well not sell the damn thing if you don't have all storage capacities available. i understand the Moto Maker timed exclusive (its a control process for motorola to sample the process on a controlled % of purchasers before opening the flood gates) but storage exclusives are BS and im tired of it.
Agreed, it's sad they have made any concessions to a single carrier in this roll out. It should be available for all.