Thread: General Q Thoughts
View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
twospirits
AF's janitor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,675 Times in 1,743 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

I am really truly hoping that since the specs page of the ATIV Q is not fully outlined on Samsung webpage, that it may be an indication that they have read the posters (here, there and everywhere) complain that the device has too little ram and may be making a secondary one with more ram.

Considering that the ATIV 9 series has both a lite and regular version (lite with 4GB of ram) and the regular with 8GB, I see no reason for Samsung (maker of many ram modules) to not make a ATIV Q version that has 8GB of ram.

Either way, Like I said elsewhere, I will still have to wait and see the full blown benchmarks and reviews before deciding to get it or wait out for the 2nd generation. Only then would anyone know if 4GB of ram would be enough for this beast of a machine.

TS out
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...