Thread: General Q Thoughts
View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
I am really truly hoping that since the specs page of the ATIV Q is not fully outlined on Samsung webpage, that it may be an indication that they have read the posters (here, there and everywhere) complain that the device has too little ram and may be making a secondary one with more ram.

Considering that the ATIV 9 series has both a lite and regular version (lite with 4GB of ram) and the regular with 8GB, I see no reason for Samsung (maker of many ram modules) to not make a ATIV Q version that has 8GB of ram.

Either way, Like I said elsewhere, I will still have to wait and see the full blown benchmarks and reviews before deciding to get it or wait out for the 2nd generation. Only then would anyone know if 4GB of ram would be enough for this beast of a machine.

TS out
That would be amazing. My laptop has been acting up lately, especially with the Toshiba satelite dock that I use.

I'm just hoping it'll last long enough for me to get a good deal on the ATIV Q w/ increased RAM.