View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Beards

Device(s): Current: Sony Z1, iPad Air 128GB Recent: SGS4, SGS3, SGN 10.1, iPad4 64GB.
Carrier: Not Provided

Hi Twister,
Well it arrived early, yesterday afternoon.
After taking it out from the packaging I noticed (love the new shake to wake feature) it only had 4 bars of power, so like I do with all devices that have a battery I left it to charge.....
After 4 hours all lights went out indicating a full charge so to work it went..
Plugged one end into the 'Smart' connection and the other into my iPad 4 and immediately noticed the charge light came on.
Now this is a first as no other portable charger I have tried offered enough power to actually change the battery symbol indicate it was charging the Pad.

As to charging; this device is MAGIC. Not only did it indicate a charge but it did so at the same level as the mains charger that comes with the iPad 4.

At long last I now have a portable charger for the hungry iPad 4.

Am I happy? You bet I am. So much so I will now order another one to keep as a backup.

Please let the guys at Anker know and my sincere thanks to you in providing all the info.

Cheers
Beards
Last edited by Beards; August 9th, 2013 at 04:02 AM.