View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dorky Mama
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Moment
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via MSN to Dorky Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Dorky Mama Send a message via Skype™ to Dorky Mama dorkymama4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megs View Post
It does. I haven't figured out everything on it yet but I'm working on it. If you download a bunch of themes you can pick and choose which parts to use from them (ie. Icons, drawer tab, wallpaper, etc.) which is useful. It also has "dockbars" that you can customize and put shortcuts into - one of mine has contact shortcuts to directly dial my family.

I know that some of the aHome and OpenHome themes work on Panda but I haven't yet managed to play around with it a lot.

I bought GDE as well the other day. It was pretty good too I just liked Panda's ability to hide icons better (though if someone were to tell me that GDE has that option as well I'd swap back). I have a Rogers branded phone that comes with a ton of apps that I don't use - mostly the Moxier suite - and I don't like having to search through them. Or the icon packs/themes when you don't actually access them through the drawer (access them through PandaHome or BetterCut).
Cool beans. Is there a certain website I can go to to get panda home? Or a forum posts. From the sound of things, all I need is that and some of the theme apps I have will work perfect for me