View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #45 (permalink)
ironass
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): SGS5 SM-G900F. Rooted. KitKat 4.4.2 NG7 NEAT ROM. Baseband: NG8. KT kernel+PhilZ recovery.
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,573 Posts

Hello and welcome to Android Forums JWaldenback!

WOW! Thank you for your thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldenback View Post
I haven't got the words to describe how happy I am that I found this thread (have read several others about rooting before I found my way here but none of them were even close to this one) but I'll give it a try:

Ehem! This was the best guide I have ever read, it's frickin foolproof Lord Ironass!
I wouldn't eactly describe it as, "fool proof", as I never cease to be amazed at the human capacity for screwing up or not reading the instructions properly.

Quote:
It's the best of the best and I'm so happy that there exist people like you that spends hours upon hours to help us dummies. I will remember this Sir, just give me a call if there's anything I can do and I'll do my best. I live in Sweden but there'll surely be something I can do.
Let me think... Hmmm! Sweden. Famous for blonde haired women, (I don't suppose you have a sister or cousin that fits that description ), and, if I remember correctly, Norrland Guld Export lager!

Quote:
And I also want to remind you that there are hundreds of people getting help from this guide that are as grateful as I but have no account on this forum.
It's the same with all my Dummies Guides.This one, for instance, has had almost 1,900 views so far and only 20+ Thanks. C'est la vie!

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS