Thread: General [Official] I Got My S4
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #75 (permalink)
clitrenta

Device(s): iPhone 4s (work), Galaxy S5 Active, Kindle Paperwhite 3G, Gear 2 Neo
Carrier: AT&T

clitrenta

Picked me up a white one the other day. I actually never thought I'd come back to Android this soon. I had a real nice Windows Phone but as much as I liked it (a lot), there were just some apps/features I needed that I could not get and there was no other alternative. I am NOT an app fanatic and I don't play a lot of games but still I needed to go back to Android to get what I wanted. Oh and iPhone is NOT an option as I find it painfully boring. I'm still getting used to this phone (I did have the S3 once apon a time) so I'm making progress. Just trying to find the best way to take good pictures. The camera on the Lumia 920 is just so good. I hated to give it up but I needed this S4 and it's offerings more. I can now use Google Voice to it's fullest capabilities again. So far, I am very happy with this and I am WAY happy now that I see Android offers a very feature rich version of OneNote so I can still use that. Now it's just a matter of getting every little setting the way I want it. A work in progress.