PhilZ Recovery 5.11.0 is up!
"- update to cwm 220.127.116.11
* Fix issue where android device manager, etc, dont actually wipe data.
--wipe_data issues via /cache/recovery/command will now completely format data.
- clean up code when calling format_device() for sd-ext
- fix repacking script for toro, toroplus, grouper, protou
- release i9505 cyanogenmod kernel based version
- compile separate toro and toroplus
- compile separate grouper
- revise protou-jb repack and remove protou-ics
- remove cm-10.1-repack as it was always keeping old kernel and base files
- jfltexx (i9505 cyanogenmod version) is now built properly using TARGET_RECOVERY_INITRC := device/samsung/jf-common/recovery/init.recovery.rc
- jfltexx: fix unmount /system by using recovery-loader.sh in jf-common.mk
Reboots fine. No switching off.
Date is shown correctly on backup screen. Time = GMT (not BST)
Correct date & time for backup shown in ROM Manager, previously showed 31 December 1979.
Backup time to ext sd = 12 min's. Previously = 14 & 17 min's
Backup size = 3.37GB