PhilZ Recovery 5.11.2 is up!
"- ramdisk fixes for most devices to fix adb and sideload
- n7100/n7105/i317M: update to adam 2.7 kernel sensor free
- i9500: migrate to wanam sensors-free kernel v1.8 (fix boot into recovery delays, add back ntfs support)
- i9500: do not mount /data in postrecoveryboot.sh
- i9505: migrate to audism special repacked kernel (13.1) to fix poweroff bugs + update exfat kernel modules
- i9505 variants: revise ramdisk for stock based kernel edition
- properly unmount /data after loading recovery settings on start
- properly unmount /data on recovery start for datamedia devices as per last cm changes
- mount /data before write_recovery_version() checks
- move advanced and twrp nandroid code to separate included file for easier code maintenance with cm sources
Auto reboot is fine on this version, for me.
Date is shown correctly on backup screen. Time = GMT (not BST)
Correct date & time for backup shown in ROM Manager.
Backup time to ext sd = 17 min's.
Backup size = 3.37GB