After searching endless website for our variant of the S4 to no avail, I decided to make us a stock recovery tar file to flash via odin.
Stock Recovery: Download
Odin 307: Download
1. Open the "Odin307" folder and right click on "Odin3 v3.07.exe" and choose run as
administrator. Odin will open.
2. place your phone into download mode. Turn off phone - press and hold volume down, home
button and power button at the same time. When you see the warning push the volume up
button to continue.
3. Plug your usb cord to your phone and computer and wait until you see any number and com
4. Check the PDA block and browse to the tar file you would like to flash.
5. Make sure nothing is check accept Auto Reboot, than click start.
You can install this stock recovery, and install Triangle Away and reset your counter back to 0. Than open the SU app and go to settings and do a full Unroot, and do a factory reset from setting but i did it threw stock recovery, and my phone says official again in about phone and can recieve future updates again.