View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
chrisv79

Device(s): Motorola Droid Maxx
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincybearcatfan View Post
We all know the promise made by Motorola when they introduced and marketed this phone. It's the reason why I began being interested in it. The 5-8 hours of usability that my Gnex delivered just doesn't cut it for me. Sure, I can micro manage my device turning on and off GPS, Bluetooth, Data, 4G, yada yada yada, but in reality we are all looking for the Holy Grail of devices. A device that you can turn on and use as much as you want without ever having to worry about your battery when you begin with a 100% charge.

So now comes the REAL WORDL TESTS. How is your battery doing? Please post your results and screen shots of usage without a charge below.
Just a friendly reminder that in my experience, it always takes a charge cycle or two to start seeing maximum results with the battery. Also the first few days always seem worse then expected for many simply because we are playing around with our phones more then normal since they are new.

That said. So far today at about the 8hr mark I am at 87% with about an hour of screen time. I really have not had much time to mess with settings so my setup with mostly default settings at this point. I do have facebook and Tweetcaster installed. So far so good for me.