View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2013, 08:10 AM   #227 (permalink)
divinebovine
AF Contributor

Device(s): Kyocera Rise, Kyocera Hydro, PCD/ZTE/Alcatel Virgin Mobile Venture/JukeB
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to divinebovine Send a message via MSN to divinebovine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss1992 View Post
I don't care how much music you listen to, I don't see how you could fill 150+ gb.
Video can fill it very quickly. It's kinda lame watching video on the tiny screen of my crappy phone but it's better than nothing sometimes, and a larger phone or a tablet can be decent any time.

Data is gaseous. It expands to fill the container in which you put it...or at least it does for me.

Quote:
Having the Cloud can be seen as more secure when it comes to travel because if you have objectionable data it will just be blocked in whatever country. Then when you come back home it's there, instead of seized by a government entity.
Word.

Quote:
What are YOU going to do about it?
I am going to vote with my money. Money speaks louder than words. Money talks, bullcrap walks. Put my money where my mouth is. You pickin' up what I'm layin' down? But seriously, as long as it is profitable to sell devices without SD cards there will be devices without SD cards. As long as it is profitable to sell devices with SD cards there will have to at least be some devices with SD cards.

110GB free at Surdoc! Or 2.5GB @ Dropbox. Or 20GB @ Copy. For Android backup, 1.3GB @ GCLoudBackup.com - just enter code DHY4B2. Bonuses at dozens of other cloud storage services.