View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2013, 04:58 PM   #232 (permalink)
JIMV
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Sony Xperia Z, Le Pan II
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
sorry but i live in that tiny part of the planet outside the USA so youre gona have to explain the 4th ammendment to me (seriously lol)
When you log into an android device with gapps on it you check the box saying "i agree". Same as when you sign up to facebook or have an operation
Ps please dont ever think im defending the US or Uk Governments. i have my opinions on them but this is the wrong place to express them lol
You confuse Google with the Government. The Constitution does not apply to anyone other than government.

Quote:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.[
The government cannot search ones private property including ones phone without a warrant and blanket warrants are illegal in this country, even though the Feds use them all the time in their illegal searches.
The Following User Says Thank You to JIMV For This Useful Post:
funkylogik (August 24th, 2013)