IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE IT IS NOT MY FAULT!
Sammy USB Drivers
Just download it and extract the folder to your ext sd card and Do Not Rename
- Plug your phone into the computer and open the external sd card
- On the sd card, open the TWRP folder, open the backup folder, and open the next folder
- Drag the "Stock.Untouch" folder that you extracted from your computer into the open folder on your external sd card or internal depending on where your backing up to (you will now see 1 folders. "Stock.Untouch"
- Power down phone and boot into recovery
- Select "Wipe" Than select "wipe data, cache, dalvik, system.
- Go back, choose restore, make sure external sd is selected, select "Stock.Untouch" and slide the bar to start the restore process.
When finish restoring, tap reboot and Enjoy!!!
If you need to return the phone to metro store for any reason, make sure you have the stock recovery.img flash back to the phone using odin. And make sure to use Triangle Away before flashing the stock recovery to reset your counter. Click Link below for more details.
[Official] Stock Recovery
For T-Mobile Phone Only
Make sure to use Triangle Away to reset your counter back to 0 and status back to official.
- Download the stock firmware and extract the M919UVUAMDL_M919TMBAMDL_M919UVUAMDL_HOME.tar.md5 from the link above.
- Backup your internal sd card to your pc.
- Put your phone in download mode and connect it to the pc.
- Open odin and make sure nothing is check except for auto reboot.
- Click on PDA and select the tar file that you extracted and click start.
- Once finish your phone should reboot and you will be completely stock again.
Join our Android Facebook Page Droidz DNA
Sign up for @copyapp with this link, and we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the usual 15 GB: https://copy.com?r=bMXFAm