View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
OstrichSaK
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): SGS4 stock
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3incorp View Post
I live in Colorado Springs, have the SGS4 and get pretty good reception in most places but there are a few places in town, where I notice that it drops to almost nothing. As far as radios for signal strength, I think Motorola wins hands down. Too bad I had a love/hate relationship with the Motorola.

I'm thinking you may be right with the tower infrastructure having changed in your area.
This seems most logical to me and if VZW can find me a Wireless Network Extender I will be able to test this theory. The phones seem to work fine for the most part just about everywhere else.

I too have a love/hate relationship with Moto smartphones so we chose not to go that route and the HTC has a sealed battery. Coming off of an HTC Evo LTE w/Sprint we have no desire to get back into that situation. I hope this pans out because the first thing I'm doing is ordering up a kit of two 3,000mAh ZeroLemon batteries & quick charger for these! I go through batteries like crazy (especially when I've got limited coverage) so not having changeable batteries has been the bane of my existence the last couple of years.
Last edited by OstrichSaK; August 27th, 2013 at 12:10 PM.