Thread: Accessory Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #446 (permalink)
RadYOacTiVe

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4, Razr M
Carrier: Big Red

Received my black Spigen Slim Armor S View case last week and after about a week of use I just wanted to give a quick update.

1. I really like the look, very rugged, stealthy. It adds a little weight to the phone but not heavy. Coming from the Note 2 I found this phone to be very light.

2. The window is cool since you can answer the phone from the front without opening. Talking on the phone with the case closed is cool too. I wish I could do more from the window like pull down notifications or whatever.

3. The flap folds all the way open so it's not just hanging out there. It also comes off but haven't used it that way yet.

4. Taking pictures can be a pain with the flap. If you fold it all the way open, the window makes the pics blurry so you have to have the flap open half way. It makes taking pics a little awkward.

5. Access to all ports, etc are good. Several chargers, 3.5mm cables fit with no problems.

6. I have to get used to opening the flap, can be a pain. I've figured out the easiest way is to hold with my right hand and push open with my thumb.

It was a little expensive but cheaper than Samsung's S View case but much nicer.

Make sure you buy from a reputable seller, there are fake ones out there and Spigen provides an authentication code for verification.
The Following User Says Thank You to RadYOacTiVe For This Useful Post:
Mr. Lucky (August 28th, 2013)