Thread: Accessory Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #447 (permalink)
itsallgood

Device(s): Samsung GS 4, Motorola Backflip; Motorola Atrix 4G and Lapdock
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxiaTech View Post
Have to be honest- VERY disappointed with the OtterBox Commuter case for this phone. Compared to Commuters for other phones I've owned, feels very cheap.

Did a review here if helpful to anyone- link below. Of course, just my personal opinion on it but just don't feel it's same quality as previous versions for different phones. Have a great on on the Note 2...
Not sure what happened with this version- was it rushed?
Definitely going to look into some of the cases posted here- thanks for the thread!

OtterBox Commuter Samsung Galaxy S4 Review - YouTube
I have the all black and gray and white Outterbox Commuter case. They are both made in China and are well made. I had the same case for my Atrix 4G and one of the things I didn't like about it was that the silicone piece, over time, lost its shap and stretched out. (It felt to soft). Compared to my current case, the silicone piece is much stiffer and not as flimsy. (Big improvement over the one on my Atrix 4g). All the port cover fit tight and not flimsy. No peeling off of the paint around the camera. I only paid $30 each for my cases. One from Amazon and Best Buy.

So maybe you got a bad case or its because it was made in the US. I'm glade to see they have all the colors you mentioned.
The Following User Says Thank You to itsallgood For This Useful Post:
GalaxiaTech (August 28th, 2013)