Thread: General S4? Good and Bad?
View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2013, 08:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
cdepue79

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

It's so much better, but again that was just the first Droid Razr. One night it was around 85% before i went to bed so i just turned off mobile data, Wi-Fi, and Sync and didn't charge it and the next morning (about 7 hours later) it had only lost a few %. If i had to guess I'd have to say I get double the battery life with my GS4 over my Droid and i was even using Smart Actions on the Razr, that's also with Wi-Fi enabled and few other things (had to give up my unlimited data and switch to a crappy 2GB plan). As i mentioned earlier, I've had "S Health" running in the background all day and the pedometer has been measuring how many steps i've taken all day with the phone in my pocket and that has had little affect on the battery life. Once you register your phone on Samsung's website you get a 50% off coupon that you can use to get the $49 spare battery, case, and spare battery charger for $24.99. I still haven't purchased this since i'm getting good battery life so i'm debating if i even need it. I also purchased the Spigen Slim Armor case, which keeps the phone very thin and provides pretty good dual layer protection SPIGEN SGP Galaxy S4 case Slim Armor | SPIGEN SGP