View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2013, 03:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
kbaes
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARocker View Post
If you check the sub forum you'll find that there definitely are backups of our stock rom available. Theres no need to flash the Tmobile rom.

What you have is called a boot loop, not a bricked device. A boot loop is just what it sounds like...the boot animation (in this case, the Cyanogen boot animation) loops over and over. This can happen for a number of reasons and is easily fixed. Since it doesnt seem that you have CWM recovery installed any longer...I'm going to suggest you flash TWRP recovery instead. Relax...its easy

Go to the first link and follow the directions and you'll have TWRP recovery installed.

[RECOVERY][unOFFICIAL][TWRP 2.5.0.2]

Then go to the second link and follow the directions to restore the stock rom that your phone shipped with.

[Stock Backup] Restore Using TWRP

After following these you will have the phone back to factory.

Please....Read before you Do.

Let me know how it works out
What I ended up doing was reflashing the CWM recovery (sorry about that I did it before I read your post haha) and I did a factory reset of the data, partition, and dalvik. then I flashed VirginRom to the instead. And this seemed to work as I can finally use my phone now.

Also it would be really helpful if you could link the stock rom for SGH-M919N because I can't find it. Thanks!