View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013, 04:19 AM   #91 (permalink)
ironass
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): SGS4 GT-i9505. Rooted. GE KitKat 4.4.2 Danvdh ROM. Baseband: NC9. Kernel: ktoonsez+PhilZ
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,407 Posts

Cool Hand Luke - Failure to Communicate - YouTube

DjeMBeY offers 3 versions of each release...

1. Is the full, stock, odexed, firmware that is rooted = "GT-I9505 Official Stock Packages:"

2. Is the LITE or de-bloated, deodexed, firmware, that is rooted = "GT-I9505 Modified Stock Packages:"

3. Is as above but for those that already have a custom recovery installed and is a flashable .zip file = "GT-I9505 Modified Stock ROM - CWM/TWRP/PhilZ flashable ZIP:"
(NB: You still have to flash the Wi-Fi fix via Odin on this version)

Currently, both the, "GT-I9505 Official Stock Packages:" and the, "GT-I9505 Modified Stock Packages:", are in DjeMBeY's post #1, here.

Whilst the, "GT-I9505 Modified Stock ROM - CWM/TWRP/PhilZ flashable ZIP:", is in his post #2, here

TIP: If you are looking for a de-bloated, (LITE), deodexed version of a firmware... I would select the, "GT-I9505 Modified Stock Packages:", and flash the MH1 Modified stock, deodexed, ROM via Odin, PC version. Then flash the latest Philz recovery .tar file, (5.11.2) via Odin and finally, install the 3Minit framework .zip, 3.4, for MH1 via Recovery and download the 3Minit Settings S4 app from the Play Store.

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS
Last edited by ironass; September 3rd, 2013 at 04:37 AM. Reason: added links
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
dynomot (September 3rd, 2013), Sydney99 (September 3rd, 2013)