View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013, 10:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
lthrwing
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks godzilla932, not clear though. How are you accomplishing your direct dial? when I go from my HTC One desktop and click the phone icon which opens the phonebook then swipe to the favorites screen then either touch the picture or the name (doesn't seem to matter which) it brings up that particular contacts information even though the setdefaultaction=call option is set. can you let us know if you are using the HTC One and if so what version are you at? I'm at HV 0004, SV 1.31.651.2, AV 4.1.2, HTC SV 5.0, PRI V 3.17_003. As mentioned earlier, I did find that pinching the empty area of the desktop then selecting the people widget then selecting favorites then going to the widget on the desktop and pressing and holding as if to move or delete the widget then let go of the widget puts a blue square around the widget which can then be resized but only resized from top to bottom not also side to side. This puts all the favorite contacts (assuming you have already added favorite contacts) in one scrollable widget on the desktop that allows each contact to do a direct call when the selected contact is pressed once.