View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013, 07:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
ovrrdrive

Device(s): Note 3 SM-N900P, Evo 4G LTE S-OFF Mean Rom, 2 Evo 3D's running Mean Rom ICS, HTC Evo 4G running MikG
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by john248 View Post
It might not be necessarily a much bigger phone; they could just be more efficient with the current size and make the screen go end to end similar to how they got an extra .2" going from the GS3 to the GS4.

On a side note, there is word that HTC is coming out with the One Max which is 6" as well.
I've been an htc fanboy for several years now but with the current state of the company and the disappointing last flagship release from them I think its time to give samsung another try. Not to mention I feel that the development community will be a little larger than the next htc release. Most of my favorite devs jumped to samsung in the last year and I'm betting there will be a few recognizable names working on this one after its release.

The dev community is pretty important to me. They not only fix all that's wrong with the phone but they keep improving it until it finally works right. Most of my favorite devs bailed on the htc 4g lte after about 6 months and moved on to phones they could actually develop for.

The N3 will be the next phone on my hip...

Wife: Hey what are you doing?
me: Nada, phones finally rootable.
Wife: Ugh....
The Following User Says Thank You to ovrrdrive For This Useful Post:
rawhide85 (September 3rd, 2013)